Draper offers 3/4-horsepower, 220 Volt basketball backstop winches for special applications. Choose model (503283) 60 Hz. for domestic projects or (503288) 50 Hz. for international installations.
• This winch delivers 1250 lbs. (567kg) of vertical line pull and is designed to hold the backstop at any position when raising or lowering the backstop.
• The cable drum is helically grooved for 1/4" (6mm), 7 x 19 aircraft cable. The grooves provide proper spooling of the cable and ensure excellent repeatability of stop positions.
• The drum is equipped with a pressure roller with torsion spring tensioning. It ensures that the cable tracks in the grooves even under slack cable conditions.
• The winch has a direct drive, double worm reduction system with a sealed oil bath for extreme durability for a long life.
• Automatic limit switches control the distance of travel in either direction.
• A 3-position momentary key switch and cover plate is supplied with each motorized winch.
• Winch has a five-year warranty.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 6-8 week Lead Time on This Item