Basketball Winch TW 2000
Industry-engineered specifically for use as basketball backstop winches, the TW 2000 provides solutions to customers who want either an oil-free design or an enclosed gearbox unit.
- Cable drum - maximum strength, rigidity and functionality
- Direct drive, oil-free, no belts, no chains
- Unique dual brake system - superior system
- Innovative frame design
- Independently tested by a nationally recognized laboratory testing facility
- UL Certified for compliance in both Canadian and U.S. requirements
- Tork Winch is not responsible for any damages resulted from using a third-party key switch other than ones provided by Tork Winch (for example, dry contact key switches K-SK13710)
Industry-engineered specifically for use as a basketball backstop winch, the TW 2000 is the only oil-free design available. Independent tests verify the high ultimate safety margin designed into our products.
The Tork Winch TW 2000 is designed to lift 800 lbs. at a line speed of 11 feet or 3.4 meters per minute. The cable travel is 25 feet or 7.7 meters on 1 layer, with a maximum cable travel of 45 feet or 13.7 meters. Built in North America, it is compact and weighs only 68 lbs./30.4 kg. allowing for unprecedented ease of installation. All main frame components are E-coated and all exposed sub-components are plated for maximum corrosion protection.
Designed to lift a vertical weight of 800 lbs / 363 kg. Vertical lifting, pulling on a slope or pulling horizontally. 1/4” / 6.35 mm 7 x 19 aircraft cable (rope not supplied with winch). 25 ft / 7.62 meters on one layer. A second layer, for 45 ft / 13.7 meters total, may be wound if required. 11 ft per minute / 3.35 meters per minute. 110 V, 60 Hz. 1 HP / 0.75 KW. 10 Amps. Instant reverse, low maximum current draw design, thermally protected. 4 minutes on, 20 minutes off. Proprietary composite self lubricating gearing with no oil bath. Grooved for accurate winding. Supported by large diameter ball bearings, and with positive through the drum type rope anchor. Double worm gearing plus passive uni-directional brake. Constant pressure type with torsion spring mounting. Heavy duty upper and lower switches, gear driven for high accuracy. Semi enclosed for safety. Powder coated for corrosion resistance. 68 lbs / 31 kg.