Single Court System The all-aluminum PVS floor-sleeve type volleyball system is engineered for a lifetime of hard use.
Each post is manufactured with high strength 3-1/2" (89mm) O.D. aluminum. Height adjustment, from 6’1" (185cm) to 8’4" (254cm) in one inch (25mm) increments, uses precise mechanical pin adjustment.
Each upright is equipped with an adjustable protective rubber bumper for fine adjustments. Power winch has a folding handle to insure player safety.
• Meets all NFHS, USA Volleyball, NCAA and FIVB requirements for competition equipment.
• Adjusts to all competition heights
• Clear anodized finish for professional looking appearance
• High maneuverability—lightweight and easy to handle
• Easy setup—requires only one person just a few minutes
• Tensioning winch is a heavy-duty, self-locking worm gear mechanism. A heavy 2” wide, high-tensile strength, nylon strap with heavy-duty snap guarantees safe connection to the net top cable
• Easy storage—can be hung on wall hooks, secured with vertical storage brackets, stored on transporter/storage cart or tucked away in a closet
• Heavy-duty construction. Built for years of trouble-free service and rough use
• Components Include:
Telescoping Aluminum Standards — One pair of 3-1/2" (89mm) O.D. high strength tubular standards. Height adjustment, from 6’ 1" (185cm) to 8’ 4" (254cm) in 1" (25mm) increments. Power winch is located on the outside of one upright. Second upright is equipped with tie down cables and adjustable collar.
Power Volleyball Net — 32’ x 39-3/8" (975cm x 100cm). Official competition net. Netting is 4" (102mm) square #36 black nylon cord with vinyl-coated polyester hem double stitched around entire perimeter of net. Top hem has a 42’ 6" (1295cm) long galvanized aircraft cable with a nylon coating for top tensioning. Bottom of net has a braided white nylon rope for bottom tensioning. Each side of the net is equipped with three polypropylene tension straps with buckles.
Rope Tensioner — A spring loaded rope tensioner holds the bottom of the net taut.
Combination Antennae and Boundary Markers — Vinyl Boundary Marker is one continuous piece that folds on both sides of net and attaches back to itself with hook and loop fastener. Fiberglass antenna slip into pocket on boundary marker. Antenna is 3/8" (10mm) diameter with alternating red and white stripes.
**OPTIONAL (not included with system above)
Optional Protective Pads — Upright pads provide maximum player protection. Two, 5’ 8" (173cm) high pads are constructed of 1-1/2" (38mm) thick, cross-linked polyethylene foam covered with polyester reinforced vinyl fabric. Dark blue is standard; other colors available.
501006 Secure cast-in-place 3-1/2” I.D. floor sleeves
501001 cover plates provide rigid support for life of the installation
Operation, Care & Warranty