Single Court System SVS Steel Volleyball System incorporates all of the quality features of our PVS Volleyball System with telescopic steel posts. The Draper SVS is designed for programs on a budget or ones that prefer the rigidity of a steel post. Stiff steel post allows the user to rapidly obtain the desired net tension.
Each post has a 6’ lower section constructed of 3-1/2" (89mm) diameter 11 gauge steel tubing, an upper section made of 2-7/8" (73mm) O.D. aluminum tube with .300" (8mm) wall thickness and a large nylon bushing to insure smooth operation. Height adjustable from 6’1" (185cm) to 8’4" (254cm) in one inch increments with precise mechanical pin adjustment. Each upright features an adjustable rubber foot to allow for exact height adjustment and to protect your floor. Winch features a folding handle to provide maximum player safety.
• Meets all NFHS, USA Volleyball, NCAA and FIVB requirements for competition equipment
• Adjusts to all competition heights
• Durable High-Gloss Black Powder Coat finish
• Secure cast-in-place 31/2” I.D. floor sleeves with flush cover plates provide rigid support—for the life of the installation
• Tensioning winch is a heavy-duty, self-locking worm gear mechanism. A heavy 2” wide, high tensile strength, nylon strap with heavy-duty snap hook eliminates the possibility of hooks breaking and guarantees safe connection to the net-top cable.
• Easy storage—can be hung on a wall with hooks, stored on optional transporter or tucked away in a closet
• Heavy-duty construction—built for years of trouble-free service and rough use
• Components Include:
Telescoping Aluminum Standards — One pair of 3-1/2" (89mm) O.D. high strength tubular standards. Height adjustment, from 6’ 1" (185cm) to 8’ 4" (254cm) in 1" (25mm) increments. Power winch is located on the outside of one upright. Second upright is equipped with tie down cables and adjustable collar.
Power Volleyball Net — 32’ x 39-3/8" (975cm x 100cm). Official competition net. Netting is 4" (102mm) square #36 black nylon cord with vinyl-coated polyester hem double stitched around entire perimeter of net. Top hem has a 42 ’6" (1295cm) long galvanized aircraft cable with a nylon coating for top tensioning. Bottom of net has a braided white nylon rope for bottom tensioning. Each side of the net is equipped with three polypropylene tension straps with buckles.
Rope Tensioner — A spring loaded rope tensioner holds the bottom of the net taut.
Combination Antennae and Boundary Markers — Vinyl Boundary Marker is one continuous piece that folds on both sides of net and attaches back to itself with hook and loop fastener. Fiberglass antenna slip into pocket on boundary marker. Antenna is 3/8" (10mm) diameter with alternating red and white stripes.
Optional Protective Pads — Upright pads provide maximum player protection. Two, 5’ 8" (173cm) high pads are constructed of 1-1/2" (38mm) thick, cross-linked polyethylene foam covered with polyester reinforced vinyl fabric. Dark blue is standard; other colors available.
Draper Steel VB System includes w/ Posts, Net, Antennas and Boundary Markers
Operation, Care & Warranty